Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Post

So I've been playing Paladin's Quest and Lufia & The Fortress of Doom for the SNES when I realized:

Hey, I've been wanting to start a video game blog for some time now, but what should it be about? Well, besides video games...

And then it hit me, classic SNES RPGs. From a modern gaming perspective. A revisiting, if you will.

Final Fantasy 2 and 3 (or 4 and 6 if you prefer), Mystic Quest, Illusion of Gaia, Paladin's Quest, Lufia, Secret of Mana, Evermore, Earthbound etc.... All these games hold a special place in my heart and in my mind, which seems to constantly crave nostalgic gratification.

So I figured I'd blog about it. And any other gaming goodies I feel like blogging about. It's a gaming blog, what more do you want?

Anyway, this is the obligatory first post, introducing my blog and what it's going to be about. The Vision. I don't really have much beyond this. Maybe I'll post some screenshots too, along with my entries. I'm open for any suggestions at this point.


I wonder if I'll regret any of this in the morning? I have had a lot of wine...


So, without further ado, Video Gamezzz!!!!!






I guess I should get around to figuring out which game I should start with...

No comments:

Post a Comment